FLIR MR160™ Imaging Moisture Meter With IGM™
5% off Flir Moisture meters. Use code 5%OFF-FLIR at checkout!
Easily investigate insulation and moisture issues using MR160's pinless technology or external pin probe for both non-destructive and contact measurements.
The FLIR MR160 is the only moisture meter with the power to show you where to measure the problem. Featuring Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) technology powered by a FLIR Lepton® thermal imaging sensor, MR160 helps you quickly see temperature patterns that point to potential hidden moisture so you know right where to place the meter probe to capture accurate readings.
The rugged design, small form factor, and internal rechargeable battery makes the FLIR MR160 a convenient tool to carry with you wherever you need it.
- IGM An 80 x 60, 4800-pixel Lepton® thermal imager powers IGM technology, visually indicating potential moisture areas via the color display
- Pin and Pinless Integrated pinless moisture measurements for fast detection, and external pin probe included with expandable probe options
- Laser Equipped with a laser and cross hair to easily reference the exact location of the potential moisture issue seen in the thermal image
- Warranty FLIR's unique 2-10 warranty, covering parts and labor for two years and the detector for ten
- FLIR Tools Includes FLIR Tools professional reporting software for Mac or PC
- Clear readings Document thermal images and moisture readings together on one screen
|Thermal Imaging Detector||FLIR Lepton microbolometer|
|Thermal Image Resolution||4800 pixels (80 × 60)|
|Spectral Response||8–14 μm|
|Field of View||51° × 38°|
|Thermal Sensitivity||< 0.15 °C|
|Image Frame Rate||9 Hz|
|Image Display||Color Moisture Alert|
|Minimum Focus Distance||10 cm (4”)|
|Pin Moisture via External Probe Range (Accuracy)||0–100% WME (± 5%)|
|Pin Moisture Groups||9 material groups|
|Pinless Moisture Range||0–100 relative measurement|
|Pinless Measurement Depth||0.75" (19mm) Max|
|Response Time Pinless||100 ms|
|Response Time Pin Mode||750 ms|
|Display Type||QVGA (320 x 240 pixel) 2.3” 64k color TFT|
|Saved Image File format||BMP with measurement values overlaid|
|Stored Image Capacity||9999 images|
|Laser Orientation||Single laser pointer to center of thermal image|
|Power Requirements||Integrated rechargeable battery|
|Battery Power - Continuous Run Time / Typical Usage||18 hours max / 4 work weeks|
|Battery||3.7 V, 3000 mAh Li-ion rechargeable via micro USB|
|Drop Test||9.8’ (3m)|
|Certification Standards||EN61326 (EMC), EN61010 (Battery + Charger), EN60825-1 Class 2 (Laser)|
|Agency Approvals||FCC Class B, CE, UL|
|Warranty||2 Yr Product, 10 Yr Thermal Detector|
*Disclaimer: Specifications are subject to change without notice. Availability of camera models and accessories subject to regional market considerations.
- Moisture Meter
- MR02 Pin Probe
- Quick Start Guide
- International Charger