HiLetgo 5pcs DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor Module for Arduino Raspberry Pi 2 3
- DHT11 digital temperature and humidity sensor is a digital signal output with a calibrated temperature and humidity combined sensor.
- It uses a dedicated digital modules and acquisition of temperature and humidity sensor technology to ensure that products with high reliability and excellent long term stability.
- Sensor consists of a resistive element and a sense of wet NTC temperature measurement devices, and with a high-performance 8-bit microcontroller connected.
- The product has excellent quality, fast response, anti-interference ability, high cost and other advantages.
- The single-wire wiring scheme makes it easy to be integrated to other applications.And the simple communication protocol greatly reduces the programming effort required.
This sensor module utilizes DHT11 as the sensitive component and has a bypass capacitor and a pull-up resistor on-board. The DHT11 is a pre-calibrated digital output temperature and humidity sensor. The single-wire wiring scheme makes it easy to be integrated to other applications. The simple communication protocol greatly reduces the programming effort required.
Power supply voltage: 3.3~5.5V DC
Output: the single bus digital signal
Measuring range: 20-90%RH humidity, temperature 0~50°
The measurement accuracy of +-5%RH: humidity, temperature +-2 °
Resolution: 1%RH humidity, temperature 1 °
Exchangeability: fully interchangeable
Long term stability: < ± 1%RH
Size: 28 * 12 * 7.2mm
1.VCC:External 3.3 V-5 V
3.DO:Small board switch digital output interface, connect the microcontroller IO port
5* DHT11 Module
5* Dupont Cable
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 3.7 x 0.9 inches