- The General Tools and Instruments EMF1392DL Data Logging EMF Tester is useful for building surveys and power lines
- The device is compact and lightweight, making it easy to carry and use
- Displays readings in micro-Teslas (T) or milli-Gauss (mG) on a triple readout 3.5 digit LCD
- Features both data and peak hold and logs data for uploading to a PC via RS-232 interface
- CE and RoHS approved; powered by one 9V battery; includes interfacing and data logging software with RS-232 cable, one battery and a soft case
- Compact and light
- Displays readings in microTeslas (?T) ormilli Gauss (mG) on triple readout 3-1/2digit LCD
- Data and peak hold
- Logs data for uploading to a PC via RS-232
- CE and RoHS approved
- Interfacing/Data logging software
- RS-232 cable
- 1 9V battery
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Net Orders Checkout
Let customers speak for us678 reviews
This is the 2nd. one we have gotten. New one has dimmer feature! Even better than the 1st!!
It's always nice to have an extra one on hand, especially if you live in a climate that is harsh at times. My last one lasted almost 3 years outside. It was under cover but still exposed to the atmosphere. Highly recommended!
i have not had a chancy to use it yet, its for my RV which I will not be using for another two weeks.
This is an excellent replacement sensor, it synced perfectly with me weather station. I am very pleased.
Works great, both thermometers within 0.1 degrees. Used to check fridge and frezer temps without opening doors.
The clock we ordered could not be dimmed sufficiently to keep it in the bedroom even on the lowest settings. LED technology is not compatible with sleep!
Product was delivered on a very timely basis. It ended up being the wrong product for my needs and the company took it back with no problem. I spoke with a technician prior to returning it. He tried his best to help me to see if we could get the product to work to no avail. So I returned the item and the credit was issued as soon as they received it back. Very pleased with the transaction.
It was plug and play, put batteries in and it connected
La Crosse TX141TH-BV3 Temperature and Humidity Sensor