DT61 and DT62 Rugged Thermocouple Thermometers
The DT61 Rugged One-channel (DT62 Two-Channel) Thermocouple Thermometer is ideal for measuring temperature in an industrial, commercial or laboratory environment.
- Min/Max/Avg memory + data hold
- Compatible with Types "K", "J", "T" and "E" thermocouples, with manual temperature compensation (offset)
- 2.4 in. diagonal LCD with dual temperature readouts + relative time clock readout (to enable resetting measurement timeline)
- Choice of three temperature units: °C, °F and K
- Adjustable auto power off trigger
- Includes one Type "K" thermocouple probe
- Measurement ranges: -328° to 2501°F (-200° to 1372°C) for Type "K" thermocouples; -346° to 2192°F (-210° to 1200°C) for Type "J" Tech Instrumentationthermocouples; -418° to 752°F (-250° to 400°C)&
- Measurement accuracy (excluding thermocouple error): ±0.5% of reading (typical)
- Measurement resolution: 0.1° below 1000°; 1° above 1000
- Measurement range of included Type "K" thermocouple: -40° to 572°F (-40° to 300°C)
- Auto power off trigger: adjustability: from 5 minutes to 1 hour (can be disabled)
- Operating temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C) @<80% RH
- Weight: 14.1 oz. (400g)
- Power source: "9V" battery (not included)
- Type "K" thermocouple probe
- 1-year limited warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.