TRED30-7F - Temperature Recorder with LCD Display.
- No returns accepted except defective items due to closeout price
- Interchangeable External Probe with high quality gold plated connector
- Display shows current time & temperature plus alarm status
- 30 day statistics summary reviewable on device display
- Fixed Battery (can't be replaced). Typical life is 2 to 3 years.
- IMPORTANT: Each location (not each logger) requires a LogTag Cradle in order to program and retrieve data from the logger.
- The LogTag® TRED30-7 Temperature Recorder uses an External Probe (NOT INCLUDED) to measure and store up to 7770 temperature readings over a measurement range of -40°C to +99°C (-40°F to +210°F).
- Statistical temperature and alarm duration readings for up to 30 days can be reviewed on the display.
- The display of current temperature and previous alarms is an important feature in “static” Applications such as cool rooms and refrigerators.
- For Vaccine Storage, you may want to use the ST100J-30 Probe with the Glycol Buffer Kit and the Wall Mount.
The display elements are arranged so they to show ‘at a glance’ if temperature violations have occurred between now and 29 days ago. The display also shows the current temperature reading, the current time, battery status and if it is currently recording.
- External Sensor Measurement Range -40°C ~ +99°C (-40°F ~ +210°F)
- Recorder Operating Temperature Range -30°C ~ +60°C (-22°F ~ +140°F)
- Resolution 0.1°C(0.2°F) for measurements -40°C ~ +50°C (-40°F ~ +122°F)
- 0.2°C(0.4°F) for measurements +50°C ~ +70°C (+122°F ~ +158°F)
- 0.3°C(0.5°F) for measurements +70°C ~ +80°C (+158°F ~ +176°F)
- 0.4°C-0.6°C(0.7°F~1°F) for measurements +80°C~ +99°C (+176°F ~ +210°F)
- Accuracy Better than ±0.5°C (±0.9°F) for -20°C~+40°C (-4°F~+104°F) -typically ±0.3°C (0.6°F)
- Better than ±0.8°C (±1.5°F) for -40°C~-20°C (-40°F~ -4°F) - typically ±0.5°C (0.9°F)
- Better than ±0.8°C (±1.5°F) for +40°C~+70°C (+104°F~+158°F) - typically ±0.7°C (0.9°F)
- Better than ±1.2°C (±1.5°F) for +70°C~+99°C (+158°F~+210°F) - typically ±1°C (0.9°F)
- Sensor Reaction Time Typically less than 2 minutes (T90) in moving air (1m/s) for ST100T,ST100H & ST100S types.
- Capacity Data logging memory : 7770 logs ( 53 days @ 10min logging, 80 days @ 15min logging)
- Day summary statistics memory (for display on LCD): up for 30 days of Max/Min and duration values
- Sampling Frequency Adjustable, 30 seconds to several hours
- Logging Start Options Push button start or specific date & time. Optional start delay of up to 18hours.
- Recording Indication State indicator "RECORDING"
- Download Time Typically with full memory (7770 readings) in less than 5 seconds depending on computer or readout device used.
- Environmental IP61
- Power Source 3V Lithium-Manganese Dioxide extended temperature chemistry
- TRED30-7F: typically 2+ years of operation
- NOTE: Typical battery life assumes 6 minute logging, day statistics are reviewed on the display no more than once daily for no longer than 30 seconds each time. Download data monthly.
- Size 93mm(H)x54.5mm(W)x8.6mm(T)
- TRED30-7F : 44grams
- Case Material Polycarbonate
- External Temperature Probes Standard LogTag® ST100 temperature probes (Standard lengths 1.5m (4’11”) or 3m (9’10”))
- Other Features • Optional clearing of alert indication by push button (places inspection make at same time).
- •Download inspection mark recorded in LogTag memory every time the LogTag is downloaded.
- 'Prestart' fail-safe logging (records temperature data even if not started)
- Low Battery indication in software.
- Comprehensive Alarm trigger configuration.
- Calibration to achieve higher accuracy is possible.
LogTags® unique interface cradle design provides rapid and reliable data transfer to LogTag® Analyzer software in a matter of seconds. By far the fastest in its class.
- Protective Enclosure - The LogTag® Protective Enclosure is specifically designed for use with LogTag® recorder products and allows LogTags® to be used in harsh environments. Click here for Protective Enclosure details
- Wall Mount Bracket - The LogTag® Wall Mount Bracket provides an easy and tidy solution to mounting a LogTag® on a wall, door or vertical surface while still allowing easy removal of the LogTag® for inspection or download. Click here for Wall Mount Bracket details
- Tested and complies with EC EMC directives (EN 61000-6-3:2006 & EN 61000-6-1:2005) CE mark EMC declaration of conformance
- Tested and complies FCC Part 15 Subparts A and B as an unintentional radiator. TRED30 FCC EMC declaration of conformance
- FDA CFR21 Part 11 Compliance
- FDA CFR21 Part 11 Compliance
- Designed for FDA CFR21 Part 11 Digital signatures
- RoHS Compliance
- RoHS Directive