KZYEE KC601 Heavy Duty Scan Tool, HD Truck Diagnostic Scanner Transmission DPF Code Reader/Eraser with Live Data/ECU Info for J1587/J1708 J1939 Class 8 Diesel Trucks
- Packed with top-notch features such as reading and erasing generic codes on engine, transmission, body controller, chassis control, cruise control, ABS, instrument cluster, etc. Displaying DTCs definition, showing live data, vehicle information and ECU information.
- Detailed Vehicle Information is able to be get, such as: Engine Speed, Total Idle Hours/ Fuel Used, Average Fuel Economy, Total Vehicle hours, Total Vehicle Distance, Total PTO Hours, Total Engine Revolutions, and so on.
- A a great deal for class 8 diesel trucks and engines whoever are supported by J1939 or J1587/J1708. Covers most ECU like Cummins, Detroit, Caterpillar, Freightliner, International, Kenworth, John Deere, Peterbilt, Sterling, Mack, Mecedes Benz, VOLVO, etc.
- Powered supply afforded directly by vehicles, comes with both a 6-pin and a 9-pin cable for maximum vehicle compatibility, and a micro USB cahle for update via the Internet.
- We stand behind KYZEE products 100% and guarantee 2 YEARS warranty and support life-time free software update. （Attention, it CAN NOT be updated on MAC SYSTEM !!!）Anything occurs, feel free to contact us, all messages will be replied within 24 hrs
Details: The KZYEE KC601 is the perfect tool for diagnosing and clearing heavy duty diagnostic trouble codes. It covers J1587, J1708 and J1939 protocols for accessing Engine, Transmission, Brakes and more. It features a 2.8'' full color LCD display and is ergonomic, highly portable and easy to use.
It is an easy-to-use code reader and scan tool for Heavy duty trucks to read, diagnose and clear HD Standard trouble codes.A cost-effective solution for shops needing a second too and mobile repair for use in the field.
Features: 1.Shows vehicle information like Engine Speed, Total Idle Hours/ Fuel used, Average Fuel Economy, Total vehicle hours...
2.Scan truck ECU components to read all DTC, clear Codes and show live data.
3.The components are including Engine, Transmission, Brake, body controller, chassis control, cruise control, instrument cluster and gateway and much more
Display: 2.8 inch 320*240 LCD
Input Voltage 8.0-30.0V power provided via vehicle battery
Working Current Typical value <100mA
Vehicle Cables :OBD-II/ 9-PIN /6-PIN
Operating Temperature: 0℃-50℃
Storage Temperature: -20℃-70℃
Package Dimensions: 10.5 x 7.5 x 3.4 inches