TRIX-16 Multi Trip Temperature Recorder
- Versatile, wide range, multi-trip Temperature Recorder
- Massive 16,000 reading memory capacity with up to 3 year battery life
- 'OK' & 'ALERT' Indicator with high and low alarms - User configurable
- Industry best download time - less than 10 seconds for full memory
- IMPORTANT: Each location (not each logger) requires a LogTag Cradle in order to program and retrieve data from the logger.
- The LogTag® TRIX-16 is a versatile, wide range, multi-trip Temperature Recorder, featuring high resolution temperature readings over a measurement range of -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
LogTag® TRIX-16 is equipped with a unique internal temperature sensor arrangement providing fast reaction time to temperature change.
(This unit does NOT allow for an external temperature sensor that can be buffered in a bottle and, therefore, does not meet most of the state requirements for vaccine storage)Using the LogTag® Interface Cradle and the freely available companion software LogTag® Analyzer, the LogTag® TRIX-16 is easily set-up for recording including delayed start, sampling interval, number of readings and configuration of conditions to activate the 'ALERT' indicator. LogTag® Analyzer also provides facilities for charting, zooming, listing data statistics and allows exporting the data to other applications such as MS Excel once the data has been downloaded.
|Measurement Range||-40°C ~ +85°C (-40°F ~ +185°F)|
|Resolution||< 0.1°C for -40°C ~ +40°C,
< 0.2°C for +40°C ~+80°C
|Accuracy||Better than ±0.5°C for -20°C~ +40°C.
Better than ±0.7°C for -20°C~ -30°C & +40°C~+60°C
Better than ±0.8°C for -30°C~ -40°C & +60°C~+80°C
|Sensor Reaction Time||Typically less than 5 minutes(T90) in moving air (1m/s).|
|Capacity||16159 readings (32K bytes memory)|
|Sampling Frequency||Adjustable, 30 sec to several hours|
|Logging Start Options||Push button start or specific date & time. Optional start delay of up to 18hours.|
|Recording Indication||Flashing 'OK' indicator / flashing 'ALERT' indicator.|
|Download Time||Typically with full memory (16159 readings) in less than 10 seconds depending on computer or readout device used.|
|Environmental||IP65 (roughly equivalent to NEMA 4)|
|Power Source||3V LiMg battery|
|Battery Life||2 ~ 3 years of normal use (based on 15 minute logging, download data monthly.|
|Other Features||• Logging start by push button or specific date/time start
• Optional clearing of alert indication by push button (places inspection make at same time).
• Download inspection mark recorded in LogTag memory every time LogTag is downloaded.
• 'Prestart' fail-safe logging (records temperature data even if not started)
• Low Battery indication in software.
• Comprehensive Alert indicator configuration.
• Calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible.
|For more information on current FDA rules for cold-chain, please click below.|
|FDA FSMA Final Rule on Samitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food|
Application links from Wickipedia
Tested and complies with EC EMC directives (EN 50081-1:1992 & EN 61000-6-1:2001) see LogTag® TRIX CE mark EMC declaration of conformance
Tested and complies FCC Part 15 Subparts A and B. see LogTag® TRIX FCC EMC declaration of conformance
FDA CFR21 Part 11 Compliance
Designed for FDA CFR21 Part 11 Digital signatures
The RoHS Directive stands for "the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment". This Directive bans the placing on the EU market of new electrical and electronic equipment containing more than agreed levels of lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyl (PBB) and polybrominated diphenyl ether (PBDE) flame retardants.
View product highlights & full specifications as a downloadable PDF
TRIX-16 Quickstart Guide
Learn how to quickly operate the TRIX-16 device following the step-by-step instructions.
Get answers to your questions 24/7 by visiting our resource and support section.
Get access to our free software which you can use with the TRIX-16 device.
Net Orders Checkout