LogTag UTRID-16 Temperature Recorder With PDF Reports
- Display showing temperature & alarm status of up to six alarms.
- Can be connected to any computer with a USB port.
- Automatic generation of a PDF report as a permanent record of the data.
- Creates a comprehensive data file compatible with LogTag Analyzer.
- Cost effective multi-use format with user replaceable battery.
- Ideal for multi-stage distribution channels involving “last-mile” stages
|Measurement Range||-25°C ~ +60°C (-13°F ~ +140°F)|
|Accuracy||Better than ±0.5°C (±0.9°F) for -20°C to +40°C (-4°F to +104°F).
Better than ±0.7°C (±1.3°F) for -25°C to -20°C (-13°F to -4°F) & +40°C to +60°C (+104°F to +140°F).
Accuracy figures can be improved by recalibration.
|Sensor Reaction Time||Typically less than 5 minutes (T90) in moving air (1m/s).|
|Capacity||16,129 temperature readings.
112 days @ 10min logging, 168 days @ 15min logging. Statistics memory (for display on LCD): Max/Min values and alarm duration values.
|Sampling Frequency||Configurable from 30 seconds to 18 hours.|
|Logging Start Options||Push button start or specific date & time. Optional start delay of up to 72 hours.|
|Recording Indication||“REC” symbol on LCD|
|Download Time||Typically with full memory (16,129 readings) in less than 30 seconds from time of insertion to availability of PDF report.
Typically less than 10 seconds from time of insertion to availability of LTD file in LogTag® Analyzer (if configured)
|Environmental||IEC 60529: IP64 with USB cap fitted.|
|Power Source||3V CR2032 Battery.|
|Battery Life||Typically 2 years of operation with normal use (6 minute logging, statistics reviewed on the display no more than once daily for no longer than 30 seconds each time, download data monthly) provided Logger is kept within the Storage Temperature Range when not in use.|
|Size||93mm(H) x 54.5mm(W) x 8.6mm(T) including protective USB cap.)|
|Connection Interface||USB 2.0, A-type plug.|
|Software||PDF Reader, LogTag® Analyzer 2.8 or higher.|
|PDF Report||One page report with trip and alarm summary. Multi-page report with list of readings, including date and time.|
|Other Features||• Optional clearing of alert indication by push button (places inspection make at same time).
• Download inspection mark recorded in LogTag memory every time LogTag is downloaded.
• 'Prestart' fail-safe logging (records temperature data even if not started)
• Low Battery indication in software.
• Comprehensive Alarm trigger configuration.
• Calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible.
Unit had low battery indicator when received. Issue resolved. New unit on its way to me.