Logtag TRED30-7F - Temperature Recorder with LCD Display.
Free Shipping! LogTag SALE Prices. Add to cart to see your price.
TRED30-7F CLOSEOUT PRICING, LIMITED QTY AVAILABLE
- No returns accepted except defective items due to closeout price
- Interchangeable External Probe with high quality gold plated connector
- Display shows current time & temperature plus alarm status
- 30 day statistics summary reviewable on device display
- Fixed Battery (can't be replaced). Typical life is 2 to 3 years.
- IMPORTANT: Each location (not each logger) requires a LogTag Cradle in order to program and retrieve data from the logger.
- The LogTag® TRED30-7F Temperature Recorder uses an External Probe (NOT INCLUDED) to measure and store up to 7770 temperature readings over a measurement range of -40°C to +99°C (-40°F to +210°F).
- Statistical temperature and alarm duration readings for up to 30 days can be reviewed on the display.
- The display of current temperature and previous alarms is an important feature in “static” Applications such as cool rooms and refrigerators.
- For Vaccine Storage, you may want to use the ST100J-30 Probe with the Glycol Buffer Kit and the Wall Mount.
The display elements on this LogTag data logger are arranged so they to show ‘at a glance’ if temperature violations have occurred between now and 29 days ago. The display also shows the current temperature reading, the current time, battery status and if the digital data logger is currently recording.
- External Sensor Measurement Range -40°C ~ +99°C (-40°F ~ +210°F)
- Recorder Operating Temperature Range -30°C ~ +60°C (-22°F ~ +140°F)
- Resolution 0.1°C(0.2°F) for measurements -40°C ~ +50°C (-40°F ~ +122°F)
- 0.2°C(0.4°F) for measurements +50°C ~ +70°C (+122°F ~ +158°F)
- 0.3°C(0.5°F) for measurements +70°C ~ +80°C (+158°F ~ +176°F)
- 0.4°C-0.6°C(0.7°F~1°F) for measurements +80°C~ +99°C (+176°F ~ +210°F)
- Accuracy Better than ±0.5°C (±0.9°F) for -20°C~+40°C (-4°F~+104°F) -typically ±0.3°C (0.6°F)
- Better than ±0.8°C (±1.5°F) for -40°C~-20°C (-40°F~ -4°F) - typically ±0.5°C (0.9°F)
- Better than ±0.8°C (±1.5°F) for +40°C~+70°C (+104°F~+158°F) - typically ±0.7°C (0.9°F)
- Better than ±1.2°C (±1.5°F) for +70°C~+99°C (+158°F~+210°F) - typically ±1°C (0.9°F)
- Sensor Reaction Time Typically less than 2 minutes (T90) in moving air (1m/s) for ST100T,ST100H & ST100S types.
- Capacity Data logging memory : 7770 logs ( 53 days @ 10min logging, 80 days @ 15min logging)
- Day summary statistics memory (for display on LCD): up for 30 days of Max/Min and duration values
- Sampling Frequency Adjustable, 30 seconds to several hours
- Logging Start Options Push button start or specific date & time. Optional start delay of up to 18hours.
- Recording Indication State indicator "RECORDING"
- Download Time Typically with full memory (7770 readings) in less than 5 seconds depending on computer or readout device used.
- Environmental IP61
- Power Source 3V Lithium-Manganese Dioxide extended temperature chemistry
- TRED30-7F: typically 2+ years of operation
- NOTE: Typical battery life assumes 6 minute logging, day statistics are reviewed on the display no more than once daily for no longer than 30 seconds each time. Download data monthly.
- Size 93mm(H)x54.5mm(W)x8.6mm(T)
- TRED30-7F : 44grams
- Case Material Polycarbonate
- External Temperature Probes Standard LogTag® ST100 temperature probes (Standard lengths 1.5m (4’11”) or 3m (9’10”))
- Other Features • Optional clearing of alert indication by push button (places inspection make at same time).
- •Download inspection mark recorded in LogTag memory every time the LogTag is downloaded.
- 'Prestart' fail-safe logging (records temperature data even if not started)
- Low Battery indication in software.
- Comprehensive Alarm trigger configuration.
- Calibration to achieve higher accuracy is possible.
LogTags® unique interface cradle design provides rapid and reliable data transfer to LogTag® Analyzer software in a matter of seconds. By far the fastest in its class.
- Protective Enclosure - The LogTag® Protective Enclosure is specifically designed for use with LogTag® recorder products and allows LogTags® to be used in harsh environments. Click here for Protective Enclosure details
- Wall Mount Bracket - The LogTag® Wall Mount Bracket provides an easy and tidy solution to mounting a LogTag® on a wall, door or vertical surface while still allowing easy removal of the LogTag® for inspection or download. Click here for Wall Mount Bracket details
- Tested and complies with EC EMC directives (EN 61000-6-3:2006 & EN 61000-6-1:2005) CE mark EMC declaration of conformance
- Tested and complies FCC Part 15 Subparts A and B as an unintentional radiator. TRED30 FCC EMC declaration of conformance
- FDA CFR21 Part 11 Compliance
- FDA CFR21 Part 11 Compliance
- Designed for FDA CFR21 Part 11 Digital signatures
- RoHS Compliance
- RoHS Directive