Nikon 70-300 mm f/4-5.6G Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Nikon 70-300mm f/4-5.6G AF Nikkor SLR Camera Lens; Maximum Reproduction Ratio 0.26x
- Focal Length Range : 70 -300 mm, Minimum Focus Distance : 4.9 ft. ( 1.5 m); Maximum Angle of View (DX-format): 22°50'
- Accepts 62mm filters, Count on genuine Nikon optics for outstanding picture quality. Compatible Format(s)-FX, DX, FX in DX Crop Mode,35mm Film
- Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the lens may be used with manual focus only.
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use also kindly refer the Compatibility image from the image section for better purchase. Maximum angle of view (FX-format)34°20'
Platform: Not Machine Specific
Release Date: 04-01-2019
Details: This high-power 4.3x telephoto zoom is a versatile and lightweight answer to bringing family action closer. Lightweight 4.3X Telephoto zoom lens for SLR cameras that set aperture from command dial on camera body. Ideal lens for candids, travel and sports photography. D-type design provides precise distance information for flash and ambient light exposure process. New G-design enables apertures to be selected from select Nikon AF SLR camera bodies. NOTE:Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the lens may be used with manual focus only. With Nikon autofocus cameras, first turn the zoom ring until the desired composition is framed in the viewfinder before performing autofocus. For manual focus, focusing is possible at any focal length, but is easier at longer focal lengths, because the image is larger and depth of field is shallower. If your camera has a depth of field preview (stop-down) function, depth of field can be observed while looking through the camera viewfind. Accepts Filter Type - Screw-on
Package Dimensions: 7.2 x 4.9 x 4.7 inches