DVT4 Temperature Data Logger
With the Supco DVT4, you can instantly record and view up to 4 temperatures using 1 internal, and 3 external sensors. The large, clear display shows all channels simultaneously, as well as the differential between channels. Up to 87,000 data points available for download. Includes 3 standard external probes, plus this digital temperature data logger works with all Cooper-Atkins thermistor based-probes, offering superb application flexibility.
- Text Display for real time temperature, humidity, and dewpoint. Logging summary, sample rate, memory used, and memory remaining.
- Graph Display shows trends in measurements, with a scrolling feature
- Three AA batteries (included)
- Data exportable to text or Excel® files
- 30 character user ID field
- Recording Start, on button, immediate after setup, or user specified date & time
- System requirements: 5MB free disk space, 800 x 600 screen resolution, 1 free USB port
- 1 Internal, 3 External sensors (15' each)
- Password protected, user selectable single point offset calibration available through software
- Visual Over and Under alarm indicators
- USB connection (cable included)
- Compatible with Windows® 2000, XP, Vista and Windows® 7/8 & 10. 32 and 64 bit systems
- User selectable sample intervals, 1 second to 9 hours.
- Memory rollover, or stop on memory full
- Battery level indicator
|Operating Temperature:||15°F to 150°F (-10°C to 65°C)|
|Storage Temperature:||-5°F to 160°F (-20° to 70°C)|
|Temperature Accuracy:||± 1°F (0.5°C)|