TL1W Series High Accuracy Stem Thermometer
(Please note - Thermoprobe products are built to the order and usually require 10 to 12 business days to ship)
The ThermoProbe TL1W Series intrinsically safe thermometer is a modified field version of the successful TL1-A thermometer. It features a rugged frame for reinforcement and is designed for continuous operation, but can be easily powered off if desired. This accurate stem thermometer is intended to be used anywhere a precision glass stem thermometer or other type thermometer may be used. The ThermoProbe TL1W Series incorporates glass thermometer simplicity and reliability with the ease of a digital display. Like precision mercury thermometers, the TL1W has accuracy, repeat-ability and long-term stability. But unlike those thermometers there will never be problems with mercury separation or hazardous material cleanup. Different from most precision electronic thermometers, the "cordless" accurate stem thermometer has no wires to get in the way or break. Battery replacement is easily done through a sealed cover. Encoded calibration is unaffected by temperature, vibration or battery removal. Low battery display, and failure mode indications protect the user from false data. 4 Point NIST Traceable Calibration and a one year warranty included.
* Optional Stem Lengths are special order and normally require about 2 weeks to ship.
- Minimum reading
- Maximum reading
- Easy °F to °C switching
- Sturdy frame
- Display arrows indicate increasing or decreasing temperature
- * Options are custom and require additional lead time.
- Display: LCD with 0.25 inch characters
- Trend Indicating Arrows
- Low Battery & Fault indication
- User Functions: Auto-off after 20 minutes or continuous operation
- Lowest Reading, Highest Reading, Average Reading
- Switchable in Units of °F or °C
- Display tenths or hundredths resolution
- Construction: Stainless steel temperature sensor; Standard Sensor length 8" (20cm)
- Standard diameter 1/4" (6.35mm) with reduced diameter tip of 3/16" (4.76mm)
- Sturdy Acetyl frame surrounding aluminum enclosure
- Electronics and display in 3.5" x 1.2" anodized Aluminum enclosure
- Molded Silicone seal.
- Highly durable display window, graphics and membrane switches.
- Weight: 6.5 ounces, 180 grams
- Temperature: Resolution 0.01 Degrees
- Calibrated Accuracy:
- ±0.1 °F from 14 to 320 °F
- ±0.06 °C from -10 to 160 °C
- NIST Traceable Report of Test
- Temperature Time Constant: 8 seconds in circulated water bath
- (63.2% response to temperature change)
- Electronics: Ultra Low Power Micro-controller
- FLASH Memory
- 20 bit A/D Converter
- Recommended Ambient Temperature Range for Best Accuracy 32 ° to 112 °F, 0 ° to 44 °C
- Sensor: 100 Ohm, Class A 1/3 DIN RTD
- Immersion depth 4", 11cm
- Battery: 2 AAA Duracell MX2400
- Battery Life several hundred hours depending on backlight usage
- Battery Operating Range -4 to 130 °F, -20 to 54 °C
- Note: Battery may not provide adequate power if ambient temperature is below -4 °F, -20 °C or above 130 °F, 54 °C Specifications subject to change
Temperature baths, melting point tests, flash point tests, reference, thermowells, provers, temperature calibration for flow meters.
*Due to the special certification on these meters, please allow approximately 7 to 10 days to ship. Includes certificate of calibration at the following approximate points: 32, 120, 199 (200) and 300 degrees.