TL1W Series High Accuracy Stem Thermometer
(Please note - Thermoprobe products are built to the order and usually require 10 to 12 business days to ship)
The TL1-W intrinsically safe thermometer is a modified field version of the successful TL1-A thermometer. It features a rugged frame for reinforcement and is designed for continuous operation, but can be easily powered off if desired. The TL1-W thermometer is intended to be used anywhere a precision glass stem thermometer or other type thermometer may be used. The TL-1W incorporates glass thermometer simplicity and reliability with the ease of a digital display. Like precision mercury thermometers, the TL1-W has accuracy, repeatability and long-term stability. But unlike those thermometers there will never be problems with mercury separation or hazardous material cleanup. Different from most precision electronic thermometers, the "cordless" TL1-W has no wires to get in the way or break. Battery replacement is easily done through a sealed cover. Encoded calibration is unaffected by temperature, vibration or battery removal. Low battery display, and failure mode indications protect the user from false data. 4 Point NIST Traceable Calibration and a one year warranty included.
* Optional Stem Lengths are special order and normally require about 2 weeks to ship.
- Minimum reading
- Maximum reading
- Easy °F to °C switching
- Sturdy frame
- Display arrows indicate increasing or decreasing temperature
- * Options are custom and require additional lead time.
- Display: LCD with 0.25 inch characters
- Trend Indicating Arrows
- Low Battery & Fault indication
- User Functions: Auto-off after 20 minutes or continuous operation
- Lowest Reading, Highest Reading, Average Reading
- Switchable in Units of °F or °C
- Display tenths or hundredths resolution
- Construction: Stainless steel temperature sensor; Standard Sensor length 8" (20cm)
- Standard diameter 1/4" (6.35mm) with reduced diameter tip of 3/16" (4.76mm)
- Sturdy Acetyl frame surrounding aluminum enclosure
- Electronics and display in 3.5" x 1.2" anodized Aluminum enclosure
- Molded Silicone seal.
- Highly durable display window, graphics and membrane switches.
- Weight: 6.5 ounces, 180 grams
- Temperature: Resolution 0.01 Degrees
- Calibrated Accuracy:
- ±0.1 °F from 14 to 320 °F
- ±0.06 °C from -10 to 160 °C
- NIST Traceable Report of Test
- Temperature Time Constant: 8 seconds in circulated water bath
- (63.2% response to temperature change)
- Electronics: Ultra Low Power Micro-controller
- FLASH Memory
- 20 bit A/D Converter
- Recommended Ambient Temperature Range for Best Accuracy 32 ° to 112 °F, 0 ° to 44 °C
- Sensor: 100 Ohm, Class A 1/3 DIN RTD
- Immersion depth 4", 11cm
- Battery: 2 AAA Duracell MX2400
- Battery Life several hundred hours depending on backlight usage
- Battery Operating Range -4 to 130 °F, -20 to 54 °C
- Note: Battery may not provide adequate power if ambient temperature is below -4 °F, -20 °C or above 130 °F, 54 °C Specifications subject to change
Temperature baths, melting point tests, flash point tests, reference, thermowells, provers, temperature calibration for flow meters.
*Due to the special certification on these meters, please allow approximately 7 to 10 days to ship. Includes certificate of calibration at the following approximate points: 32, 120, 199 (200) and 300 degrees.