9940N Moisture Proof Panel Thermometer
Moisture Proof Panel Thermometer
The versatile Taylor 9940N Thermometer can be flush mounted two ways or panel mounted. The temperature range is -40 to 300 F (-40 to 150 C) with an accuracy of +/- 1.8 F from 14 to 212 and +/- 3.6 F below 14 and above 212. We supply it with a 10 ft. ABS cord and stainless steel sensor bulb. Dimensions are 2 5/8" x 1 3/8" x 1 " deep with an easy to read 2" x 0.65" LCD display. Long life AAA battery included. The available alarm mode connections allow you to configure it as an alarming thermometer with the addition of your circuitry. Great for OEM applications. OEM quantity discounts are available.
- Digital panel mount thermometer.
- Flush mount or panel mount.
- Temperature range -40°F to 300°F / -40°C to 150°C.
- Resolution 0.1°F / 0.1°C.
- Accuracy +/-1.8°F (1°C) between 14°F and 212°F and +/- 3.6°F above or below range.
- Sampling rate of 10 seconds.
- 10 foot probe for both air and liquid immersion.
- Operates on one AAA battery (included).
High Resolution Scan: 9940 Instructions PDF For details, zoom up to 400 or 600x