AcuRite 00634 Wireless Weather Station with Wind Sensor
- Patented Self-Calibrating Forecasting pulls data from a sensor in your backyard to give you the most accurate forecast for your exact location
- Atomic clock updates time for consistent accuracy and no manual setting ever for DST
- Multi-variable history chart shows barometric pressure, temperature and wind speed
- Tabletop or wall-mountable design
- Strong signal penetration (enhanced 433 MHz)
Warranty: 1-year warranty.
Details: Weather the day with confidence with your own weather and weather prediction information, offering pinpoint accuracy right from your own backyard. This weather station uses patented Self-Calibrating Technology to provide your personal forecast of 12 to 24 hour weather conditions. Self-Calibrating Forecasting is generated from weather data measured by a sensor in your yard, giving you the most accurate forecast available for your exact location. The bold, easy to read LCD screen includes indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity with daily high/low information, heat index, wind speed/chill, multi-variable history chart, moon phase, atomic clock and calendar. Atomic clock and calendar are radio-controlled to maintain the correct time and date with split-second precision, and automatically adjust for daylight saving time (DST). Display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable. The wireless outdoor sensor features 3 different technologies in one easy-to-mount unit: thermometer, hygrometer, wind speed anemometer. One-year limited warranty. It's more than accurate, it's AcuRite.