AcuRite 01013M Weather Station with Access for Remote Monitoring, Compatible with Amazon Alexa
- Monitor actual weather conditions in your own backyard, from anywhere using your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa - Just Ask "Alexa, Ask My AcuRite about my backyard weather"
- Create custom alerts to get notifications sent directly to your phone when changing conditions need your attention
- Share your weather with friends, family, and online weather communities like weather Underground
- Expandable; monitor and protect more things you care about in and around your home, connecting up to seven (7) compatible devices to my AcuRite using AcuRite Access
Details: Monitor actual hyper-local weather conditions in your own backyard anytime from anywhere, giving you the information you need to make better decisions, every day. More accurate and reliable than weather reports from across town, you can quickly view current conditions using the indoor color display, or connect from anywhere using your smartphone, tablet, or desktop browser. My AcuRite free Apps and software display your weather information on an easy-to-read Dashboard, giving a quick, intuitive view into trends and current details about the conditions that matter most to you, including temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, rainfall, and barometric pressure. Create custom alerts to be notified when key conditions change so you know when to take action, and even share your real-time weather details with family, friends, and the weather underground online community. My AcuRite also stores a month's worth of readings in 5 minute intervals, allowing you to easily analyze trends and identify potential emerging risks. Backup batteries allow AcuRite access to continue receiving and storing up to 12 hours of readings during a power outage, and once power is restored, it will upload these readings to my AcuRite. AcuRite access lets you expand your system to connect up to a total of seven (7) compatible AcuRite devices, allowing you to monitor and protect more things you care about in and around your home.