AcuRite 01036M Wireless Weather Station with Programmable Alarms, PC Connect, 5-in-1 Weather Sensor and My Remote Monitoring Weather App
- High-precision 5-in-1 wireless weather sensor accurately measures the temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction and rain
- Monitor temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction and rain from the illuminated color display
- PC Connect feature enables you to connect the display to a Windows computer via USB, allowing you to remotely view your weather through the internet on a smartphone, tablet, or computer (using the complimentary software, a browser, and/or the My AcuRite app for iOS and Android devices)
- CSV Data Logging 12 minute updates, PC Connect to My AcuRite 18 second updates, Weather Underground Rapid Fire updates, wind speed 18 second updates, wind direction 36 second updates, temperature and humidity 36 second updates
- Set up programmable weather alarms for temperature, humidity, wind, rain, dew point, heat index and storm alerts, as well as email and text alerts to notify you when conditions change or your presets are reached
Details: Plan the day with confidence with your own weather and weather prediction information - pinpoint accuracy right from your own backyard. The AcuRite Professional Weather Station uses patented Self-Calibrating Technology to provide your personal forecast of 12 to 24-hour weather conditions. Self-Calibrating Forecasting is generated from weather data measured by a sensor in your yard - giving you the most accurate forecast available for your exact location. PC Connect feature transmits your weather data to your Windows PC and enables you to use My AcuRite software for remote monitoring via the internet or a smartphone. The illuminated color LCD display includes indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity, wind speed/direction/chill, rain, barometric pressure, clock, date and more. Personalize the Weather Ticker to display the information you want. Custom programmable alarms will alert you when weather conditions change. Display stands upright for tabletop use and is wall-mountable. The patent-pending wireless outdoor sensor features 5 different technologies in one easy-to-mount unit: thermometer, hygrometer, wind speed anemometer, wind direction vane and a self-emptying rainfall collector cup. Weather station display is powered by a 4.5V power adapter (included; recommended for optimal display color) or 6 AA alkaline batteries (optional; not included). Wireless sensor is powered by 4 AA alkaline or lithium batteries (not included). Lithium batteries recommended for use in outdoor sensor for temperatures below –4 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees Celsius). One-year limited warranty. It's more than accurate, it's AcuRite.