AcuRite 01500 Wireless Weather Station with Wind and Rain Sensor
- Uses patented Self-Calibrating Technology to provide your personal forecast of 12 to 24-hour weather conditions
- 5-in-1 Weather Sensor records outdoor temperature; relative humidity; rainfall; wind speed and wind direction
- Programmable weather alarms for temperature; humidity; wind; rain; dew point; heat index and storm alerts
- Weather Ticker streams real-time data including the moon phase, indoor comfort level, "feels like" temperature and more
- Wireless range of up to 330 feet (100 meters)
Warranty: 1-year warranty.
Details: Weather the day with confidence with your own weather and weather prediction information; pinpoint accuracy right from your own backyard. This weather station uses patented Self-Calibrating Technology to provide your personal forecast of 12 to 24 hour weather conditions. Self-Calibrating Forecasting is generated from weather data measured by a sensor in your yard, giving you the most accurate forecast available for your exact location. The bold, easy to read LCD screen includes indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity, wind speed/direction/chill, barometric pressure, moon phase, clock, calendar and more. Personalize the Weather Ticker to stream the information you want. Custom programmable alarms will alert you when weather conditions change. Display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable. The patent-pending wireless outdoor sensor features 5 different technologies in one easy-to-mount unit: thermometer, hygrometer, wind speed anemometer, wind direction vane and a self-emptying rainfall collector cup. Weather station display is powered by a 4.5V power adapter (included) or 6 AA alkaline batteries (not included). Wireless sensor is powered by 4 AA alkaline or lithium batteries (not included). Lithium batteries recommended for use in outdoor sensor for temperatures below –4 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees Celsius). One-year limited warranty. It's more than accurate, it's AcuRite.