AcuRite 75077A3M Wireless Weather Station with Large Display, Wireless Temperature Sensor and Atomic Clock
- Huge display with well-spaced data for very easy, uncluttered reading;Data Reporting: 16 second updates
- Atomic clock updates time with split-second accuracy and automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time
- 12 to 24-hour weather forecast displays 14 different icons to help you plan the day ahead
- Patented Self-Calibrating Forecasting pulls data from a sensor in your backyard to give you the most accurate forecast for your exact location
- Wireless range of up to 330 feet (100 meters). Wireless Signal: 433 MHz
- Dimensions - 6.2-inch Height x 7.9-inch Width x 1-inch Depth
Warranty: 1 year parts.
Details: Weather the day with confidence with your own weather and weather prediction information, offering pinpoint accuracy right from your own backyard. This weather station uses patented Self-Calibrating Technology to provide your personal forecast of 12 to 24 hour weather conditions. Self-Calibrating Forecasting is generated from weather data measured by a sensor in your yard, giving you the most accurate forecast available for your exact location. The bold, easy to read LCD screen includes indoor/outdoor temperature with daily high/low readings, and an atomic clock and calendar. Atomic clock and calendar are radio-controlled to maintain the correct time and date with split-second precision, and automatically adjust for daylight saving time (DST). Display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable. The outdoor sensor features powerful wireless technology, low battery indicator light, and an integrated hanger for easy mounting. Weather station display is powered by 3 AA alkaline batteries (not included). Wireless sensor is powered by 2 AA alkaline or lithium batteries (not included). Lithium batteries recommended for use in outdoor sensor for temperatures below –4 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees Celsius). One-year limited warranty. It's more than accurate, it's AcuRite.