Ambient Weather RC-8401 Projection Clock with Forecast, Barometer, Atomic Clock and Indoor / Outdoor Temperature Color Changing Display
Brand: Ambient Weather
- The colorful RC-8401 wireless weather station featuring Ambient backlighting and projection time and temperature is easy to read from any distance. The backlight color changes with the temperature.
- The elegant display features date and time, indoor and outdoor temperature, barometric pressure, daily highs and lows, historical data over 72 hours, and a forecast icon for predicting the weather 24-48 hours in advance.
- Equipped with an atomic clock, time is set automatically via radio, and in synch with the U.S. atomic clock for utmost accuracy.
- The practical clock automatically adjusts for daylight savings time.
- The RC-8401 includes one TX-8300 Wireless Sensor wireless for measuring outdoor temperature, or wherever temperature is important, and supports up to 3 remote sensors.
Publisher: Ambient Weather
Details: The Clock:
Radio Controlled Clock Automatically Adjusts to the Split Second and Daylight Savings Time
Color changing backlit display
Projection (time, indoor and outdoor temperature)
Indoor and wireless temperature sensor
Choose to display temperature reading in Fahrenheit or Celsius
Relative and Absolute barometric pressure in inHg, mabr and hPa
Historical trend data
Records Minimums and Maximums
Time & date
Alarm with Snooze
The Wireless Sensor:
150' wireless range line of sight, 100' under most conditions
6.25" L x 1.5"D x 4.5"H
WS-8400 Projection Clock
TX-8300 Wireless Sensor
AC Adapter (120Vac / 60 Hz / 9W input and 6V / 300 mA output)
Five AA batteries not included
Range: 32 to 113 °F
Accuracy: ± 2 °F
Range: -4 to 140 °F alkaline batteries, -22 to 140 °F Lithium batteries
Accuracy: ± 2 °F
Range: 850 to 1050mb (25.10 inHg to 30.01 inHg)
Altitude Range: -1,000 to 4,000' (-300 to 1220 meters)
Accuracy: ± 8mb (850 to 969mb) @ 25 °C
± 5mb (970 to 1030mb) @ 25 °C
± 8mb (1031 to 1050mb) @ 25 °C
Resolution: 1hPa / 0.01inHg / 0.1mmHg