Ambient Weather WS-1550-IP Smart Weather Station with Remote Monitoring and Alerts
Brand: Ambient Weather
- Connect to the Ambient Weather Free Network. Send real time data to AmbientWeather.net Website. AmbientWeather.net is the most user friendly design for monitoring your data across different platforms. Quickly view detailed information with our animated expandable modules. Supports email and text alerts, The share feature allows you to share your dashboard with friends and family. The embedded share feature generates custom html code you can add to your website.
- The sensor array measures wind speed & direction, temperature & humidity, rainfall, and UV & solar radiation. Optional sensors include barometric pressure, and indoor outdoor temperature & humidity (supports 8 channels).
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa: The Ambient Weather skill provides Ambient Weather personal weather station owners with the ability to get real-time, and past weather information generated by the devices they have set up at AmbientWeather.net. Enable the skill and get started: say "Alexa, ask Ambient Weather for a weather report.". This will provide you with your outdoor weather report.
- Works with the Google Assistant: The Ambient Weather app provides Ambient Weather personal weather station owners with the ability to get real-time, and past weather information generated by the devices they have set up at AmbientWeather.
- Connect to Wunderground.com: The Osprey streams weather data real time (approximately 16 second updates) to the WeatherUnderground.com Website, the largest public website for collecting and storing real-time personal weather station data.
Publisher: Ambient Weather
Details: Smart, comprehensive, powerful and inexpensive, the WS-1550 Smart Weather Station receives wireless signals to up to 9 different sources, and publishes this information locally and renotely. The Ambient Weather WS-1550 is a comprehensive local and remote monitoring package with free cloud hosting services at AmbientWeather.net. Experience the convenience of having your personal weather information with you on the go from your computer, tablet, or mobile device. Features real time dashboard with expandable tiles, historical graphs and data, email and text alerts, IFTTT, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, API for programmers, public share feature, and more. The ObserverIP module receives wireless wind speed, direction, rainfall, temperature, humidity, UV and Solar Radiation from the outdoor sensor array. An optional barometric pressure, humidity and temperature from the indoor sensor is available (Item WH32, sold separately). Supports up to eight additional Thermo-Hygrometer Sensors (Item WH31, sold separately). Place the optional sensors in and around your house for extensive home or business monitoring. The ObserverIP Module receives the data from the sensors via 915 MHz, and has a range of 300' line of sight, 100' under most conditions. The ObserverIP module connects to your router and sends data to AmbientWeather.net and Wunderground.com. Includes Ethernet cable and AC adapter. No display console is inlcuded or needed, but can be added later (WS-2000-C). The iPad, iPhone and iMac pictured are not included. iPad, iPhone and iMac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.