Amprobe THWD-5 Temperature and Relative Humidity Meter with Wet Bulb and Dew Point
- Relative humidity (RH) and temperature meter measures temperature, relative humidity (RH), dew point, and wet bulb, and is used for HVAC, indoor air quality, and environmental applications
- Dual-scale thermometer measures wet- and dry-bulb temperature and dew point in F and C
- Capacitive humidity sensor ranges from 0 to 100 percent relative humidity (RH)
- Data hold for recording data, and minimum, maximum, and average temperature readings
- Flexible probe reaches inside ducts and other hard to reach areas, and tripod mount stabilizes meter for extended readings
Details: Amprobe products range from an extensive line of clamp meters and digital multimeters to industry-specific tools for residential/commercial electricians, HVAC/R technicians, utilities and industrial maintenance professionals. All Amprobe tools undergo rigorous testing to ensure full compliance with the latest IEC and CE safety regulations in Fluke Safety labs for quality and safety you can trust.
Package Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.0 x 3.2 inches