CDN TA20 Digital Audio Visual Alert Refrigerator Freezer Alarm - White
- Monitor safe food storage temperatures in your refrigerator or freezer without opening the door
- Audio alarm sounds when refrigerator reaches 46 degrees F or freezer reaches 15 degrees F-lights flash and the alarm sounds for six seconds
- Made of shatterproof ABS plastic; dual progress display
- 39-inch sensor cable with suction cups; Velcro tabs firmly attach case to outside surface
- Battery ( 1 AAA ) and instructions included
Warranty: Limited 5-year warranty
Details: To monitor safe food storage temperatures in your refrigerator or freezer without opening the door, use CDN's (TA20) audio visual refrigerator and freezer thermometer. With both an audio signal and visual LCD panel with flashing LED lights, there's no guessing. Signal sounds at 15° or 46°F/-9.5° or 8°C. Because of its external operation, the TA20 Audio/ Visual Refrigerator/Freezer Alarm saves time and energy costs by minimizing the need to open the appliance door to monitor temperature. This is an especially useful feature during a power outage. This alarm promotes food safety and food quality at all times by making it easier to keep track of refrigerator and freezer temperature. The freezer alarm activates when the internal temperature is above 15°F, and the refrigerator alarm activates when the internal temperature is above 45°F. When the alarm activates, red and green lights flash and the alarm sounds for six seconds each minute until it is manually turned off. The alert function can also be turned on or off while the thermometer continues to function. The easy-to-use alarm has a dual display on the thermometer to show the room temperature as well as the refrigerator or freezer’s internal temperature. The unit can be set for either refrigerator or freezer temperatures with a simple flip of a switch. 1 AAA included. Featuring advanced technology, quality construction, easy-to-read displays and user-friendly operations, CDN thermometers are essential tools in any kitchen. CDN covers the thermometer with a five-year limited warranty.