Crenova MS8233D Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeter Home Measuring Tools with Backlight LCD Display
- 【100% Safety Assurance】Built-in Double Fuse. Overload Protection on all ranges.
- 【Auto-ranging Tester】Accurately measure AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, frequency, continuity, diode, etc.
- 【Backlight Display】 Designed with 3 1/2 digit LCD display and 'Backlight', showing the reading clearly in low light areas.
- 【Special Points】 Data Hold, Maximum Value Hold, Function Switching, Auto Power OFF. Sampling Speed: 3 times per second.
- 【9V Battery】DON'T forget to install the 9V battery before using the digital multimeter, or it will go on strike.
Details: Crenova MS8233D Multimeter is an Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeter *The Digital Multimeter, as general measurement tool, is widely used in the school, laboratory, factory and other social field. *The equipment is used for measurement in building facilities. For examples, distribution boards, circuit breaker and industrial equipment located in fixed facilities, as a fixed motor. Crenova MS8233D Multimeter is very easy to use *The convenient auto-ranging operation allows you to select the right measurement range when working on a variety of components, from small electronics to main electrical sources. *Very easy to read labels and screen makes it easy to select desired tests and the results. Technical Specifications: 1.DC Voltage: *200mV/2V/20V/200V ±(0.5%+2) *600V ±(0.8%+2) 2.AC Voltage: *2V/20V/200V ±(0.9%+3) *600V ±(1.2%+3) 3.DC Current: *200μA/2000μA/20mA/200mA/10A ±(1.5%+3) 4.AC Current: *200μA/2000μA/20mA/200mA/10A ±(1.5%+4) 5.Resistance: *200Ω/2kΩ/20kΩ/200kΩ ±(0.8%+2) *2MΩ/20MΩ ±(1.0%+2) 6.Frequency: *20kHz ±(1.5%+5) 7.Power Supply: 9V Battery (6F22 or 1604A Type) 8.Safety Class: IEC 61010-1, CAT II 600V. Safe and Reliable *Over Load Protection: Use the PTC protection circuit for Resistance, and frequency measurement. *Auto Power OFF: If the meter is idle for 15 minutes (idle time), the meter will automatically turn off. Warning Tips: 1.Please install a new battery before using Step One: Remove the back cover screw Step Two: Open the back cover and install the 9V battery 2.Please read relevant information carefully and observe all the warnings and notes strictly. The meter can be cleaned with soft clean cloth to remove any oil, grease or grim. Do not use liquid solvent or detergent.