Currens Egg Incubator for Hatching Chicken Duck Goose Quail Fertilized Eggs with Automatic Turning Poultry Hatcher,Temperature Humidity Control 80W US Plug[US STOCK]
- √ Automatic Egg Turning - Every 2 hours, built-in fan to circulate the air for even temperature and humidity,easy use and clean.
- √ Digital Temperature Control - This egg incubator allows for temperature settings and easy operation which can show important information about temperature, humidity, hatching day and egg turning time.
- √ Energy conservation- requires 80W of power; environmentally friendly overall dimensions: 18.5"(L) x 18.5"(W) x 9"(H)
- √ 48 Eggs - The egg hatching incubator incubate up to 48 eggs available designing for the incubation industry with employment of the latest type of microprocessor and electrical element. Suitable for eggs like chicken, duck, turkey,dove, quail or other little fertile bird eggs.
- √ ABS - Made of durable and sturdy ABS material, incubators for hatching eggs always protect the eggs healthy and safety meanwhile has good reputation in the market.
Details: Currens 48 Eggs Incubator
Let's feel the miracle of life, loves every hactching day.
Egg, is fascinating in thousands of ways-Break it from outside is just food, Break from inside is life. Every hatch brings us expectation and surpris
This incubator is made for all sorts of eggs, such as chicken eggs, duck eggs, goose eggs, turkey eggs, etc. It easily accommodates up to 48 eggs. The LED screen provides information about temperature, humidity, hatching day and egg turning time. This all allows for efficient monitoring and close care. The auto turners automatically turn the eggs around every 2 hours to improve hatch speed. Please note the turners will turn every 2 hours but are not designed to always switch side after turning. If the hatching environment is within proper temperature and humidity level it should not have any negative effect on the eggs.
100% Brand New.
Size: 18.5"x18.5"x9"/47cm x 47cm x 23cm
Capacity: 48 eggs
This incubator is for the most commonly hatched bird eggs (chicken, duck, quail, goose, pheasant, etc), the commonly accepted "ideal" temperature is 99.5F.
40-50 percent humidity must be maintained for the first 18 days; 65 to 75 percent humidity is needed for the final days before hatching.
Egg shells are porous, allowing oxygen to enter and carbon dioxide to exit; incubators need to have holes or vents that allow fresh air to circulate so the fetuses can breathe.
1 x 48 Eggs Incubator
1 x US Plug Cable
1 x Water bottle
1 x Instruction Manual