Digital PH Meter, VANTAKOOL 0.01 PH High Accuracy Pocket Size PH Meter / PH Tester with 0-14.0 Measuring Range for Household Drinking Water, Hydroponics, Aquariums, Swimming Pools
- ✔ WIDE USE: Ideal for household or laboratory use; Suitable for testing pH balance of drinking water, pool, aquarium, RO system, Spa, or hydroponics; Appropriate for wide range of applications
- ✔ FAST AND ACCURATE: ATC accounts for changes in temperature automatically. No need to work with color charts or messy test strips, this ph meter get the result fast and accurate. It with 0.01 resolution, 0.05 accuracy, full pH 0-14 measurements!
- ✔ EASE OF USE: Just remove the protective cap and immerse the PH meter electrode in the solution and turn on the PH by "ON / OFF" switch to be measured. Beats the heck out of trying to see the colors of a litmus strip.
- ✔ PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Its smart design, compact size and lightweight build allows it to be used and carried everywhere with sleek carrying case. Easily read the results with its bright LCD BACKLIGHT display.
- ✔ MAKE YOU SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCTS: Come with 1x VANTAKOOL PH meter, 1x user manual, 2x 1.5V LR44 button cells(build-in), 3x ph buffer powder; 1-Year Warranty
✧ VANTAKOOL Digital PH Meter Water Tester
This pH meter is affordable and useful for those who need a PH tester for household and laboratory use, it's not only ideal for household or laboratory use, also suitable for testing pH balance of drinking water, pool, aquarium, food Project, RO system, Spa, or hydroponics.
✧ High Quality and Durable
It's highly accurate for measuring range of 0-14 PH, 0.1 PH resolution, measure & display pH result simultaneously with LCD diplay, reliable and quick reading.
✧ Pocket Size
It's only 1.76 oz with size of 5.94*1.22*0.79 inches so that you can put it in your pocket wherever you go outside for a PH testing, it also comes with a handy storage case and using ph buffer powder for calibrating.
► Measuring range: 0.00-14.00 pH
► Resolution: 0.01 pH
► Accuracy: 0.01 pH
► Batteries: 2X 1.5V LR44 (included)
► Automatic temperature compensation: 0-50℃(32-122℉)
► Dimensions: 15x2.5x1.3cm/6x1.1x0.5 inch
► Net Weight: 52g/1.83 oz
✧ Warm tips
▼ STEP 1: Turn open pH meter, Clean the electrode in distill water
▼ STEP 2: Immerse the electrode in pH 6.86 standard buffer solution
▼ STEP 3: Press the "CAL" button. Wait until the display digital is 6.86pH and steady
▼ STEP 4: Clean the electrode in distill water and dry it, immerse the electrode in Ph 4.00 standard buffer solution
▼ STEP 5: Press the "CAL" button. Wait until the display digital is 4.00pH. Then complete pH 4.00 calibration
▼ STEP 6: Clean electrode and dry it, put the meter into PH 9.18 standard buffer solution. Check if reading is correct between 9.17-9.19pH
✧ Package Includes:
► 1 x PH Meter
► 3 x Calibration packets
► 1 x Carrying case
► 1 x User's manual