Digital PH Meter, VANTAKOOL PH Meter 0.01 PH High Accuracy Water Quality Tester with 0-14 PH Measurement Range for Household Drinking, Pool and Aquarium PH Tester Design with ATC (orange ph meter)
- ✔ WIDE USE: Ideal for household or laboratory use; Suitable for testing pH balance of drinking water, pool, aquarium, RO system, Spa, or hydroponics; Appropriate for wide range of applications
- ✔ FAST AND ACCURATE: No need to work with color charts or messy test strips, this meter get the result fast and accurate. Digital ph tester is with 0.01 resolution, 0.05 accuracy, full pH 0-14 measurements!
- ✔ EASY CALIBRATION: The VANTAKOOL PH meter has an auto temprature compensation feature that adjusts to water temperatures and water quality to give pH readings almost instantly. No need any adjustment screwdrivers, just press a button to finish the calibration.
- ✔ AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION: No more need to take care about the temperature of testing liquid, as ph meter has built in (ATC) automatic temperature compensation, so that it can accurately determine pH value of the sample at any temperature in a range of 0°C - 80°C (32°F - 176°F)
- ✔ MAKE YOU SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCTS: Come with 1x VantaKool PH meter, 1x user manual, 2x 1.5V LR44 button cells(build-in), 3x PH Buffer Powders; 1-Year Warranty.
Digital PH Meter Water Tester
This pH meter is affordable and useful for those who need a PH tester for household and laboratory use.
It's not only ideal for household or laboratory use.
Also suitable for testing pH balance of drinking water, pool, aquarium, food Project, RO system, Spa, or hydroponics.
■ Measuring range: 0.00-14.00 pH
■ Resolution: 0.01 pH
■ Accuracy: 0.01 pH
■ Batteries: 2X 1.5V LR44 (included)
■ Automatic temperature compensation: 0-50℃(32-176℉)
■ Dimensions: 15x2.5x1.3cm/6x1.1x0.5 inch
■ Net Weight: 52g/1.83 oz
▼ STEP 1: Turn open pH meter, Clean the electrode in distill water
▼ STEP 2: Immerse the electrode in pH 6.86 standard buffer solution
▼ STEP 3: Press the "CAL" button. Wait until the display digital is 6.86pH and steady
▼ STEP 4: Clean the electrode in distill water and dry it, immerse the electrode in Ph 4.00 standard buffer solution
▼ STEP 5: Press the "CAL" button. Wait until the display digital is 4.00pH. Then complete pH 4.00 calibration
▼ STEP 6: Clean electrode and dry it, put the meter into PH 9.18 standard buffer solution. Check if reading is correct between 9.17-9.19pH
▶ 1 x PH Meter
▶ 1 x Carrying case
▶ 1 x User's manual
▶ 3 x ph buffer powder
▶ Clean the electrode with distilled water every time before and after use
▶ Be careful with the glass probe since it may be a little fragile when you use.
▶ Remember to gently wipe it with a clean, soft cloth when you're done before capping it again.
▶ Open the battery case or replace battery, then need to recalibrate the meter