EMF1392DL Data Logging EMF Tester
- The General Tools and Instruments EMF1392DL Data Logging EMF Tester is useful for building surveys and power lines
- The device is compact and lightweight, making it easy to carry and use
- Displays readings in micro-Teslas (T) or milli-Gauss (mG) on a triple readout 3.5 digit LCD
- Features both data and peak hold and logs data for uploading to a PC via RS-232 interface
- CE and RoHS approved; powered by one 9V battery; includes interfacing and data logging software with RS-232 cable, one battery and a soft case
- Compact and light
- Displays readings in microTeslas (?T) ormilli Gauss (mG) on triple readout 3-1/2digit LCD
- Data and peak hold
- Logs data for uploading to a PC via RS-232
- CE and RoHS approved
- Interfacing/Data logging software
- RS-232 cable
- 1 9V battery
Net Orders Checkout
Let customers speak for us209 reviews
Shipment arrived on time and as ordered.
The La Crosse V10-TH Wireless Weather Station (Model No. C84343) is absolutely wonderful. The setup was easy with the Quick Setup Guide provided with the unit. The packaging contains additional support information with the website and phone number if there are questions. I especially liked the daily high low readings and the color on the unit! Tech Instrumentation provided great communication as to the availability of the product and shipping details. If fact, it arrived one day prior to the estimated delivery date. I would absolutely recommend this product and Tech Instrumentation for anyone looking for an indoor/outdoor weather station!
I needed a replacement as my original sensor no longer worked. This one works fine.
I can't way enough about the customer service at Tech Instrumentation. I was looking for a hard to find specialty part, which the manufacturer told me would need to be custom made. After calling and speaking with a representative at Tech Instrumentation, the part was located and order was filled, right over the phone. Delivery was prompt, and instrument is working great. Highly recommended company for lab supplies!
Put batteries in and worked great