EM32-1900 LCD Display Thermometer
The EM32-1900 is an easy to mount LCD digital thermometer. The module uses an NTC temperature sensor to ensure high accuracy over a wide temperature range. The module uses an external sensor with a maximum temperature range of -40°C (-40°F) to +105°C (221°F). This product is designed so no soldering is required. The module features a round metal bezel, requiring a 32.5mm (1.28”) diameter cut-out. It is secured with the nut provided. Protection from the front to IP 67 / NEMA 4X standards is achieved by placing the rubber seal between the module and panel during assembly.
This panel meter features a 1M (approximate 3 FT) probe, 3 digit LCD with 12.5mm (0.5") digit height in a low profile housing. Fitted inside a threaded body which allows easy mounting of the product through a 32.5mm (1.28”) hole, this unique enclosure is ideal for quick mounting. A rubber seal provides waterproof protection to IP67 / NEMA 4X when fitted between the meter and mounting panel. Connection is via pins.
- 12.5mm / 0.5” LCD digit height
- Uses an external probe supplied (cable length approx. 1m / 3 ft)
- °C and °F measurement
- Temperature measurement range of probe -40°C (-40°F) to +105°C (+221°F)
- Solderless setup
- Requires 32.5mm (1.28”) diameter cut-out • IP67 / NEMA 4X protected
- Range: -40 to 105 °C (-40 to 221 °F)
- Accuracy: (overall error) ±1 °C (±2 °F)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50 °C (14 to 122 °F)
- Sample rate: 3 samples/sec
- Supply Voltage: 4 to 28 V d.c.
- Supply Current: 1 to 10 mA