Etekcity 1022D Dual Laser Digital Infrared Thermometer Temperature Gun Non-contact -58℉~1022℉ (-50℃ ~ 550℃) with Adjustable Emissivity & Max Measure for Meat Refrigerator Pool Oven
- BETTER ACCURACY+ ADJUSTABLE EMISSIVITY: The distance to spot ratio is 12: 1; Adjustable emissivity improves measurement accuracy across different surface types, just regulate the emissivity of your 1022D according to the instruction (0.1-1.0)
- DUAL LASER+TARGET QUICKER: Dual-laser targeting technology makes it easier to visualize the area being measured by an ir thermometer, resulting in higher precision versus a single laser; measure surface temperature ranging from -58°F ~1022°F / -50°C ~ 550°C; Response time: ≤500Ms
- MULTIFUNCTION: 1022D features with maximum measure function; the LCD screen is back-light, it also has an auto-off function and a low battery indicator to extend the battery life so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Infrared Technology makes this thermometer handy to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points; Use it when you are cooking and barbequing, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks
- NOTE: For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14.17 inches (36cm); Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct. FDA, FCC, CE approved; Class 2 laser, optical power 0.3-0.49mW; 2-Year Warranty by Etekcity
Warranty: 1-year warranty by etekcity
Temperature measurement has never been simpler!
This Infrared Thermometer tackles the toughest jobs with ease thanks to a weather and scratch resistant UV paint coating, covering a scratch resistant polished plastic. Just by one press of the trigger, this thermometer will turn on, the laser pointer shows target and the big LCD will read the temperature in less than 0.5 second.
Features & Specifications:
1. Measurement Range: -50°C~550°C (-58°F~1022°F)
2. Storage Temperature: -20 to 50°C (-4 to 122°F)
3. Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
4. Accuracy:±2% /±2°C
5. Adjustable Emissivity: 0.1-1.0
6. Resolution: 0.1°F /°C
7. Distance to Spot Ratio: 12:1
8. Selected Thermometer units: ° C /° F
9. Response Time: < 500ms
1x Etekcity Lasergrip 1022D Thermometer
1x 9V DC Battery
1x User's Manual
1. This thermometer cannot test the temperature of target objects through across the glass. Besides, the steam, dust, smog will lower the accuracy of testing.
2. To make better accuracy, cover the surface to be measured with masking tape or flat black paint.