Etekcity Lasergrip 630 Dual Laser Digital Infrared Thermometer -58℉~1076℉ (-50℃ to 580℃) Non-contact Temperature Gun with Adjustable Emissivity & MAX/MIN/AVG Display
- BETTER ACCURACY+ADJUSTABLE EMISSIVITY: The Distance to Spot Ratio is 16:1, meaning the Laser grip 630 can assure greater accuracy compared with other thermometers with DSR 12:1 or 8:1; Adjustable emissivity improves measurement accuracy across different surface types, just regulate the emissivity of your 630 according to the instruction (0.1-1.0)
- DUAL LASER+TARGET QUICKER: Dual laser pointers ensure high precision and indicate ideal measuring distance; Measure surface temperature ranging from -58°F ~1076°F / -50°C ~ 580°C, you can choose the unit from °F / °C; Response time: ≤500Ms
- MULTIFUNCTION: Thermometer with max/min/avg temperatures function; the LCD screen is backlit, it also has an auto-off function and a low battery indicator to extend the battery life so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Infrared technology makes this thermometer handy to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points; Use it for cooking, car maintenance, real estate, Electrical engineering and more
- NOTE: For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of Measurement should approximately be 14.17 inches (36cm); Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct; FDA, FCC, CE approved; Class 2 laser, optical power 0.3-0.49mW; 2-year warranty by Etekcity
Warranty: 1-year warranty by etekcity
Details: Hazard-Free：The Lasergrip 630 gives you complete control to measure the temperature of virtually any surface with custom and refined accuracy. Measure temperatures ranging from -58°F to 1076°F from a distance without ever having to come into contact or proximity to hazardous elements. Measuring Guide：With dual lasers, there’s no more guessing on what the size of the surface area you’re actually measuring. With a high distance to spot ratio of 16:1, you have the control over how wide of a surface you wish to measure. The two laser pointers will act as a visual guide for your measurements as the Lasergrip will calculate the average temperature of the space between the two laser points. For best accuracy, stand at a distance where the two points overlap. This device also allows you to adjust the emissivity to compensate for different surface textures. Whether scanning the heat on an aluminum tray or concrete road, the Lasergrip will deliver the same dependable accuracy to get the job done. Features & Specifications: 1.Measurement Range: -58°F ~1076°F (-50°C to 580°C ) 2.Storage Temperature: -20°C to 50°C (-4 °F to 122°F) 3.Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 50°C (32 °F to 122°F) 4.Accuracy:±2% /±2°C 5.Adjustable Emissivity:0.1-1.0 6.Resolution: 0.1°F /°C 7.Distance to Spot Ratio: 16:1 8.Selected Thermometer units: °C /°F 9.Response Time: ≤500ms 10.Battery/ Battery Life: 9V / about 12 hours Package Included: 1x Etekcity Lasergrip 630 Thermometer 1x 9V DC Battery 1x User's Manual Note: 1. This thermometer cannot test the temperature of target objects through across the glass. Besides, the steam, dust, smog will lower the accuracy of testing. 2. To make better accuracy, cover the surface to be measured with masking tape or flat black paint.