Etekcity Lasergrip 774 Non-contact Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer Temperature Gun -58℉~ 716℉ (-50℃ ~ 380℃), Yellow and Black
- BETTER ACCURACY: The Distance to Spot Ratio is 12:1, meaning the Lasergrip 774 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR Thermometers; For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14.17 inches (36cm)
- TARGET QUICKER: Measure surface temperature ranging from -58℉~ 716℉ / -50℃ ~ 380℃, you can choose the unit from ℉ / ℃; Response time: ≤500Ms; A built in Laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure
- ADDED FUNCTIONS: The LCD screen is backlit, also has an Auto-Off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Infrared Technology makes this thermometer handy to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points; Use it when you are cooking and barbequing, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks
- NOTE: The thermometer can't measure the internal temperature of an object; Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct; FDA, FCC, CE approved; Class 2 laser, optical power 0.5-0.9mW; 2-Year Warranty by Etekcity
Publisher: Etekcity Corporation
Warranty: 1-year warranty by etekcity
1. The measuring surface is about 2cm below the infrared aiming point.
2. For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14.17inches (36cm).
Etekcity Laser grip 774 Thermometer guns have been used by major airports and security offices during the 2014 Ebola outbreak.
Aim with precision at whatever you wish to measure, thanks to the laser beam guidance feature. Even from a far distance, the laser provides a mark to ensure accuracy every time you make a measurement.
The Infrared lens inside the Laser grip 774 Thermometer provides temperature readings without the need to touch or come close to anything dangerously hot or cold.
You'll be able to effortlessly measure high temperatures, hazardous and inaccessible objects, and even moving targets; such as hot engine parts, cooking surfaces, swimming pools, bath water, wine coolers, hot asphalt, electric bearings, and much more.
Temperature Range: -50℃～380℃ (-58℉～716℉)
Accuracy: ±2% or 2℃
Distance Spot Ratio: 12:1
Emissivity Adjustable: 0.95(fixed)
Response Time and Wavelength: <500ms and (8-14)
Repeatability: ±1% or±1℃
Resolution: 0.1℃ or 0.1℉
Storage Temperature: -20-50℃ (-4-122℉)
Operating Temperature: 0-50℃ (50-122℉)
Certifications: FDA, FCC, CE, ROHS
1 x Etekcity Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
1 x 9-Volt Battery
1 x User's Manual
2 Year Warranty by Etekcity .