Etekcity WiFi Smart Plug, Voltson Mini Outlet with Energy Monitoring (4-Pack), No Hub Required, ETL Listed, White, Works with Alexa, Google Home and IFTTT
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control. Power your devices without lifting a finger. Does NOT currently support SmartThings, Homekit
- Track power usage for connected devices and figure out which devices use the most energy. You can effectively cut your usage so that you can save money on your next electric bill
- Easy to install and stable connection. Controlled from different devices and manage your home on your smartphone or tablet from anywhere
- Get ready to have a smart home and create customized schedule to automatically turn on and off any home electronics or appliances such as lamps, Christmas lighting, coffee maker, etc
- NOTE: A secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network is required, 30-Day money back, 2-year warranty and lifetime support.
Warranty: 2 Year Warranty
Details: Manage your home, even from afar. Control from afar the Etekcity Volts on Wi-Fi electrical outlet empowers you to remotely control your appliances, whether directly with your vesync app (on your smartphone/tablet), or with Alexa voice control set up at home. Use it at home, from the office, or even from a cafe with Wi-Fi. Even create custom schedules so you can ditch double-checking your appliances all the time! make your home smart at saving energy and costs smart management actually helps eliminate excess consumption of electricity, since household devices can still eat up energy, even when not in use. This outlet also monitors a device's power usage via the vesync app, so you know how much power each device uses. Be smart about home! save on your bill, and save valuable energy. Streamline home security Moreover, for the Extended days you're away, replace old-fashioned timers that are limited in function. This smart outlet can turn on lamps on a set Schedule, or at a moment's notice as you're miles away. Alexa setup 1. Open Alexa app on your phone; 2. Search for skill "vesync" and enable; 3. Sign in to your vesync account in Alexa; 4. Go to Alexa smart home section and discover your devices; 5. Finish. Control your devices using Alexa. Specifications: 1.Energy monitor: track your power usage by day, week, month and year; 2.Timer function: can set over 30 Groups of time for your appliances including Schedule, action timer and countdown timer; 3.Triggered actions: you can set a program that it will automatically switch off the outlet if power of device reaches programmed number; 4.Share function: you can share your outlets with other family account so that your family can control it at the same time. This Wi-Fi outlet configuration works on 2.4G Wi-Fi, so please check that your phone is connected to 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi before using the app. If you encounter any problems, please feel free to contact support. We will respond in 24 hours.