Fieldpiece SSX34 Real-time Superheat and Subcooling for A/C and Refrigeration
- Measures suction/liquid line pressure and temperature to calculate and display superheat/subcooling
- Display pressure in PSI or kPa
- Display temperature in Degree F or Degree C
- Display superheat in Degree F or Degree C
- Display subcooling in Degree F or Degree C
Publisher: Standard Plumbing Supply
Details: The Fieldpiece Superheat and Subcooling for Air Conditioning and Refrigeration meter, model SSX34, measures suction line, or low side, line temperature and pressure. It then calculates actual superheat in real time using built in P/T charts. It also measures liquid line, or high side, line temperature and pressure, and calculates actual subcooling. Use it to get actual superheat on R-22, R-410A, R-134A, and R-404A fixed orifice systems and actual subcooling on TXV / TEV regulated systems.