FLIR 64501-0501 Compact Thermal Imaging Camera with 160 x 120 IR Resolution and MSX
- Item is a Class II laser product, 1mW power output.
- IR resolution - 19,200 (160x120) pixels - exceeds RESNET standard; measurement modes include 3 Spots, 3 Area Box, Isotherm, Auto Hot/Cold spots
- Built-in RH/Dew Point alarms display areas at risk of surface condensation & mold growth; Insulation alarm detects areas with inadequate insulation
- Bluetooth links E40bx to mobile devices so IR images can be viewed remotely; METERLiNK offers connectivity to FLIR's new test & measurement devices
- Picture-in-Picture overlays a scalable section of a thermal image onto a digital photo to clarify problem locations and enhance documentation
- Auto Orientation keeps displayed/captured IR scenes and images upright on the 3.5" touchscreen whether the camera is held vertically or horizontally
Publisher: FLIR Systems, Inc.
Details: The FLIR E40bx is part of the FLIR's powerful E-Series line of thermal cameras. The E40bx offers 160 x 120 Thermal Resolution at 60hz, interchangable lens option, a 3.5" tounchscreen, Wifi and Bluetooth connectivity, and a host of other professional features. FLIR E-Series cameras are designed to withstand a 2M drop and are back with FLIR's 2-5-10 Warranty.