FLIR C2 Compact Thermal Imaging System
- •PORTABILTY - Pocket portable thermal camera with MSX-enhanced thermal images providing stunning detail to help you identify problem areas easier
- •IMAGE CAPTURE - Up to 500 radiometric images. 4800 pixels capable of capturing thermal measurements from 14°F to 302°F
- •IMAGE MODES: "MSX" adds key details from the on-board digital light camera to the IR image adding detail and clarity; "Picture-in-picture" overlays a fixed Section of a thermal image onto a digital photo to clarify problem locations and enhance documentation
- •INCLUDES - Infrared camera, lanyard, power supply/charger, USB cable, printed documentation
- •SOFTWARE - FLIR Tools professional reporting software included - the industry standard in thermal image post analysis
Publisher: FLIR Systems, Inc.
Details: The FLIR C2 is the world's first fully featured pocket-sized thermal camera designed for building industry experts and contractors. Keep it by your side and find hidden heat patterns that signal energy waste, structural defects, plumbing issues and more. The C2's must-have features include MSX real time image enhancement, a high sensitivity, a wide field of view, and full radiometric images that clearly show the completion of repairs or locations where problems are still located.