FLIR CM275 Industrial Thermal Imaging Clamp Meter with Datalogging, Wireless Connectivity, & IGM
- Thermal imaging allows you to quickly scan for overheating system components, then use the test functions to troubleshoot and diagnose the fault
- Scan entire targets for electrical issues with 160 × 120 thermal resolution
- Use advanced electrical features including VFD mode, true RMS, and LoZ
- Wirelessly connect to the FLIR InSITE professional workflow management tool to streamline inspections and simplify data collection, sharing, and reporting
- Store electrical measurements and thermal images internally, for later review
Release Date: 2017-12-31
Details: The FLIR CM275 clamp meter combines thermal imaging with electrical measurement in a powerful inspection, troubleshooting, and diagnostic tool. Through infrared Guided measurement (IGM), it provides a fast, reliable way to identify hot spots and overloaded circuits from a safe distance. Confirm your findings with the clamp Meters wide range of functions plus temperature readings. The FLIR CM275 provides wireless connectivity for direct connection to the FLIR tools app and the FLIR InSITE professional workflow management solution. When you choose the FLIR CM275 clamp meter, inspecting and servicing plant equipment and facilities becomes safer and more efficient. Product comes with CM275, 3 × AA L91 Lithium batteries, premium CAT IV silicone test leads, soft carrying case, Quick start guide, and warranty registration card.