FLIR DM166 Thermal Imaging TRMS Multimeter with IGM
- Infrared guided measurements for quick scans for overheating components with an 80 x 60 thermal imager
- Broad DMM test functions to troubleshoot and diagnose the fault
- Integrated non-contact voltage detection
- 600 V AC/DC voltage measurements, 10 A AC/DC current measurements, resistance up to 60 MΩ, frequency up to 50 kHz, capacitance up to 10 000 μF
- Variable-frequency drive (VFD) measurement function
Release Date: 2017-12-31
Details: The FLIR DM166 is FLIR’s most affordable multimeter with built‐in thermal imaging to date—a must‐have tool for commercial electricians and automation, electronics, and HVAC technicians. Featuring Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) powered by an 80 × 60 FLIR thermal imager, the FLIR DM166 visually guides you to the precise location of temperature anomalies and potential problems fast, safely, and efficiently. The feature‐packed multimeter is an ideal tool for troubleshooting and diagnosing complex issues in both high and low‐voltage applications. Product comes with DM166, 3 × L91 lithium batteries (AA), high-quality silicone test leads, and soft carrying case.