FLIR E40 Compact Thermal Imaging Camera with 160 x 120 IR Resolution and MSX (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Item is a Class II laser product, 1mW power output.
- IR resolution - 19,200 (160x120) pixels - exceeds RESNET standard; measurement modes include 3 Spots, 3 Area Box, Isotherm and Auto Hot/Cold Spots
- Bluetooth links camera to mobile devices so IR images can be viewed remotely; send images in simple reports via email to expedite repair decisions
- METER Link provides connectivity to FLIR's new T&M meters - embed electrical and environmental readings into IR images to further support findings
- Picture-in-Picture overlays a fixed section of a thermal image onto a digital photo to clarify problem locations and enhance documentation
- Auto Orientation keeps displayed/captured IR scenes and images upright on the 3.5" touchscreen whether the camera is held vertically or horizontally
Publisher: FLIR Systems
Warranty: 2-5-10 Years
Details: The new FLIR E40 thermal camera can help professionals track down electrical and mechanical overheating, air and water leaks, missing insulation and many other issues. The FLIR E40 has an IR resolution of 19,200 (160x120) pixels, which exceeds the RESNET standard. Compact, rugged and user-friendly, the FLIR E40 has a 3.5" color LCD touchscreen display with Auto-Orientation, wide-angle manual-focus lens, 2X digital IR zoom and built-in 3.1MP digital camera with LED lamp and laser pointer for capturing high-quality reference images. The FLIR E40 features Bluetooth connectivity to mobile devices for real-time remote viewing and diagnostics. And with METER Link on board the camera can connect to FLIR's new test tools, which stream electrical and environmental readings directly to the FLIR E40 so that thermal images are automatically annotated with critical measurements to further support findings. The camera also includes FLIR's exclusive MSX imaging technology, which integrates key image details from the digital camera's photos to create sharper and clearer thermal scenes. MSX makes it easier to see the location of temperature-related electrical/mechanical problems without obscuring or compromising the integrity of the original thermal scenes - a common problem with older image blending modes. Also, the bundled FLIR Tools software makes it simple to import, analyze and incorporate images into easy-to-understand reports. And like all FLIR thermal cameras, the FLIR E40 captures Fully Radiometric thermal JPEG files that contain all temperature data, which can be viewed and analyzed later within the thermal images. The FLIR E40 includes SD memory card with adapter, Li-ion battery, two-bay charging station, power adapter, USB cable, hard case and FLIR Tools software for PC and Mac OS. The new FLIR E40 is covered by FLIR's premier 10-5-2 warranty, which provides a 10-year warranty on the IR detector, 5 years on field-replaceable batteries and 2 years on parts and labor.