FLIR E40bx-KIT Compact Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera with MSX and FLIR Tools (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Item is a Class II laser product, 1mW power output.
- Compact Infrared camera, Manual focus, 2x continuous zoom, easy-to-use and lightweight (1.82lbs)
- 0.045DegreeC at 30DegreeC Increased Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D), With a wide temperature range (-20DegreeC to 650DegreeC)
- Stores over 1000 radiometric JPEG images on SD card.
- 160x120 IR measurable pixel resolution
- Includes a power supply/charger with four plugs, rechargeable battery, FLIR Tools+ software, USB cable, and a hard transport case.
Publisher: FLIR Systems, Inc.
Warranty: FLIR's exclusive Double Diamond protection covers the whole camera for 2 years, the battery for 5, and the detector for 10 full years.
Details: Compact infrared thermal imaging camera and FLIR Tools+ software. With the FLIR E40bx you get high-quality thermal images at 160 x 120 resolution and a wide temperature range (-20DegreeC to 650DegreeC) for your most powerful inspection tool. Data is gathered in every pixel, making it the ultimate measurement tool that gives you results you can count on. Stores over 1000 radiometric JPEG images on SD card. A 7.5 to 13m spectral range, thermal sensitivity of 0.045DegreeC at 30DegreeC and 3 Spotmeters make the E40bx precise and versatile. FLIR bx series models have Humidity/Dew Point and Insulation alarms that alert the user when it detects moisture intrusion or insulation issues. The E40bx-KIT also provides FLIR's exclusive MSX (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) technology, which uses visible details from digital camera photos to create sharper IR images. FLIR Tools + software is an upgrade that unlocks a number of additional features such as advanced report creation using Microsoft Word, manual grouping of images, panorama image stitching and radiometric infrared video recording on top of the ability to create detailed and professional IR reports. KIT includes a power supply/charger with four plugs, rechargeable battery, FLIR Tools+ software, USB cable, and a hard transport case.