FLIR E53-24 Advanced Thermal Camera 240x180 with MSX and 24-degree Lens
- 240 x 180 infrared pixel resolution with FLIR patented msx visual enhancements
- Super high resolution 4" touchscreen LCD
- METERLiNK - Connect to select FLIR electrical and moisture meters and embed the data into the IR image
- Versatile 24 degree FOV optic with true manual focus
- Item is a Class II laser product, 1mw power output
Details: The FLIR E53 provides a safe, non-invasive and effective method for finding and diagnosing potential electrical, mechanical and industrial problems. Layered infrared (IR) and digital images give you exceptional insight into the unknown and unseen, all without teardowns, shutdowns or other disturbances. Using FLIR’s patented MSX Technology, the FLIR E53 extracts important visual details from the built-in digital camera and overlays them on top of the 240 × 180 pixel thermal image to create a high-resolution radiometric image in real-time. Use FLIR's Wi-Fi App to connect your E53 camera to any smartphone or tablet to import your radiometric JPEGs. The FLIR E53 has a thermal range of -4 to 1200 Degrees Fahrenheit, which allows you to spot even the subtlest temperature patterns and details. Featuring Laser pointer, 4X Continuous zoom, Image annotation (voice), Centerspot, Hot Spot, Cold Spot, Color Alarm and Auto-Max/Min Marker Measurements.