FLIR E75-24 Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera with 320 x 240 IR Resolution and 24 Degree Lens
- Item is a Class II laser product, 1mW power output.
- 76,800 Pixel (320 x 240) true native IR resolution, with patented FLIR MSX enhancements and UltraMaxTM super-resolution option
- Rapid-response, laser assisted autofocus; vibrant 4" touchscreen (400 cd/m2 surface brightness) with 160° viewing angle
- Uploads images to FLIR Tools app via Wi-Fi; offers METERLiNK connectivity to FLIR multimeters, clamps, and moisture meters
- Hot, Cold, Center Spot, and 2 User Preset measurements, with optional high temperature calibration to 1000°C (1832°F)
- Comes with 24° (17 mm) lens; autocalibrates with additionally purchased lenses
Release Date: 2017-03-27
Warranty: 2 Years Parts and Labor, 5 Years on the Battery, 10 Years for the Thermal Detector
Details: The FLIR E75-24 provides a safe, non-invasive and effective method for finding and diagnosing potential electrical, mechanical and industrial problems. Layered infrared (IR) and digital images give you exceptional insight into the unknown and unseen, all without teardowns, shutdowns or other disturbances. Using FLIR’s patented MSX Technology, the FLIR E75-24 extracts important visual details from the built-in digital camera and overlays them on top of the 320x240 pixel thermal image to create a high-resolution radiometric image in real-time. Use FLIR's Wi-Fi App to connect your E75 advanced thermal-imaging camera to any smartphone or tablet to import your radiometric JPEGs, stream video to co-workers and customers, create reports, add and edit text and voice comments and so much more. The FLIR E75-24 has a thermal range of -4 to 1200 Degrees Fahrenheit, which allows you to spot even the subtlest temperature patterns and details. Featuring Laser pointer, 4X Continuous zoom, Image annotation (voice), Centerspot, Hot Spot, Cold Spot, Color Alarm and Auto-Max/Min Marker Measurements. This advanced thermal-imaging camera comes with two Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries, battery charger, hand strap, hard transport case, IR lens, 8GB SD Card, USB cables and adaptor, wrist strap and User manual.