FLIR E95-14 Thermal Camera
- 161,472 Pixel (464 x 348) true native IR resolution, with patented FLIR MSX enhancements and UltraMaxTM super-resolution option
- Laser-assisted autofocus supports on-screen area measurement (M2 or ft2); vibrant 4" touchscreen (400 CD/M2 surface brightness) with 160° viewing angle
- Records time-lapse thermal imagery for up to 24 hours; uploads to FLIR tools app via Wi-Fi and offers METERLiNK connectivity to FLIR multimeters, Clamps, and moisture meters
- Hot, cold, center spot, and 2 user preset measurements, with high temperature measurement of 1500°c (2732°f)
- Comes with 14° lens; auto calibrates with additionally purchased lenses
Details: The FLIR E95 provides a safe, non-invasive and effective method for finding and diagnosing potential electrical, mechanical and industrial problems. Layered infrared (IR) and digital images give you exceptional insight into the unknown and unseen, all without teardowns, shutdowns or other disturbances. Using FLIR’s patented MSX Technology, the FLIR E95 extracts important visual details from the built-in digital camera and overlays them on top of the 464x348 pixel thermal image to create a high-resolution radiometric image in real-time. Use FLIR's Wi-Fi App to connect your E95 camera to any smartphone or tablet to import your radiometric JPEGs, stream video to co-workers and customers, create reports, add and edit text and voice comments and so much more. The FLIR E95 has a thermal range of -4 to 2732 Degrees Fahrenheit, which allows you to spot even the subtlest temperature patterns and details. Featuring Laser pointer, 4X Continuous zoom, Image annotation (voice), Centerspot, Hot Spot, Cold Spot, Color Alarm and Auto-Max/Min Marker Measurements. This Advanced Thermal Camera comes with a Lithium Ion rechargeable battery, battery charger, hand strap, hard transport case, IR lens, 8GB SD Card, USB cables and adaptor, wrist strap and User manual.