FLIR i7: Compact Thermal Imaging Camera with 140 x 140 IR Resolution (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Color: Black and Gray
- The FLIR i7 thermal camera is light-weight, compact, and rugged, for use in harsh environments.
- Easy-to-use: The FLIR i7 is fully automatic and focus-free with an intuitive interface for simple measurement.
- Compact and rugged: The camera?s low weight of 0.365 kg and an accessory belt pouch make it easy to bring along at all times.
- Ground breaking affordability: The i7 thermal camera is the most affordable infrared camera on the market.
- 140 x 140 IR Resolutioin
Hazardous Material Type: Unknown
Publisher: FLIR Systems
FLIR 60101-0301 Model i7 Compact Thermal Imaging InfraRed Camera with 140x140 IR Resolution, 2.8" High Resolution Color LCD, Stores up to 5000 JPEG image files, 29° Field of view, 9Hz Frame RateKey Features
- Temperature accuracy calibrated within ±2°C or 2% of reading to meet the standard you can always trust FLIR to deliver
- Optimized Temperature Range From -4 to 482°F (-20 to 250°C) for electrical, industrial and building applications
- Stores up to 5,000 JPEG image files with all temperature measurements right in the camera ready to download for further analysis and custom reports
- 2.8" (71mm) High Resolution Color LCD
- Li-Ion Rechargable Battery provides >5 hours continuous use
- Includes: 2G miniSD Card with adaptors, Li-Ion battery with 100-240V AC adaptor/charger with EU, UK, US and Australian plugs, mini USB cable, FLIR Tools reporting software, built-in manual lens shutter, and hard case
- Thermal sensitivity (N.E.T.D): 5 hours, Display shows battery status
- Charging system: In camera, AC adapter; 3 hours to 90% capacity
- Shock/Vibration/Drop/Encapsulation: 25G, IEC 60068-2-29/2G, IEC 60068-2-6/Drop-proof 2m (6.6ft) IP43
- Dimensions: 8.8"x3.1"x3.4"