FLIR MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter
- Item is a Class II laser product, 1mW power output.
- 80 x 60 Pixel Lepton thermal imaging sensor
- Save thermal images and moisture readings
- Hand-held design for on-the-go measurements
- Pin less technology for fast non-destructive measurements
- External pin probe included for high-accuracy measurements
Publisher: FLIR Systems, Inc.
Details: The FLIR MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter is the first of its kind to feature Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) technology and gives you the power to quickly scan and target moisture issues. IGM visually guides you to the spot where you can make confident moisture measurements. Providing both a built-in pin less sensor and an external pin probe, you have the flexibility to take intrusive or non-intrusive measurements. Built tough with an industry-leading warranty, the MR160 identifies and validates problems fast.