FLIR TG54 Spot Infrared Thermometer
- Item is a Class I laser product, .39mW power output.
- Measurable range from -30˚C to 650˚C (-22DegreeF to 1202DegreeF)
- Take non-contact surface temperature measurements with IR (infrared) sensor
- 24:1 spot ratio to measure smaller targets from a safer distance
- Simple emissivity selection with predetermined levels and custom adjustment
- Rugged, industrial design that can withstand a three meter drop
Publisher: FLIR Systems, Inc.
Details: The TG54 Spot IR (Infrared) Thermometer provides non-contact surface temperature readings so you can quickly and easily take measurements in places that are out of reach. Providing a distance-to-spot ratio of 24:1, the TG54 can measure smaller targets from a safer distance. New mode options give you control to view your current reading and last two temperature readings simultaneously. The TG54 is built with a color screen that makes it easy to navigate and select settings, plus adds visibility and efficiency to the advanced feature set. The TG54 is your go-to, pocket-sized device for efficient temperature measurement. Includes wrist strap lanyard, quick start guide, user manual (CD) and 3 x AAA batteries.