Flir ThermoSight R-Series RS64 2-16X Thermal Night Vision Rifle Scope for Non-Game Hunting, Black
- With 640x480 VOx Display Resolution Get the Most Effective Night Vision Tool for Hunting
- Adapt to Your Environment and Hit More Targets Taking Advantage of Optimized Video Palettes
- Customize the Display Vision Choosing from 3 Reticle Settings with a Repeatable and Dependable Zero
- Get a Clear Image of Multiple Targets from as far as 355 Yards Thanks to 60mm Lens Focal Length
- Take a Chance to Hunt Down for Long with Battery Life of More than 4 Hours of Runtime
Legal Disclaimer: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Publisher: Green Supply
Built by the leader in infrared technology, the FLIR ThermoSight R-Series is the world's first line of thermal night vision rifle scopes for non-game hunting. Compact and easy-to-use, the ThermoSight R-Series combines the features you want with the thermal performance you expect. The ThermoSight R-Series is the ideal night vision scope because it detects heat energy, instead of light. Conventional image intensified (I2) night vision scopes require illumination from moonlight or other sources, and can't reveal what's hiding in the shadows or in low-contrast environments like the R-Series.
The scope optimizes images automatically using FLIR's own advanced image correction technology. And a simple four-button design and menu interface lets you adjust zoom in one click and all other settings in three clicks or less.
- Multiple resolution and lens options
- 3-inch eye relief with protective eyepiece
- Up to 16× magnification
- Advanced Image Correction
- Shock Reduction System
- Simple, 4-button operation
- Three reticle settings with a repeatable and dependable zero
- Up to six video palettes, including FLIR's exclusive "InstAlert"
- Qualified for an MSR semi-automatic platform, up to .30 caliber
- Better image contrast at night than I2 "green" night vision
- Lightweight and reliable
- Video output (on most models)
- Compatible with a 1913 Mil-Standard Picatinny Rail System
- Internal battery runs >4 hours
- FPA: 640x512 VOx
- Frame Rate: 30 Hz
- Lens Focal Length: 60mm
- Lens HFOV: 10°
- Focus: Manual
- Electronic Zoom: Upto 8x
- Color Pallets: Black/White/Sepia/Iron/Red/InstAlert
- Eye Relief: 3"
- Reticles: Duplex, Fine Duplex, German
- Reticle Colors: White, Black, Red, Green
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-6
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 140° F
- Ingress Protection: IPX7, Submersible 1m for 30 minutes
- Weapon Interface: MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail
- Battery Life: >4 hours of use
- Battery Type: Internal Li-ion
- Battery Charging: Standard USB interface with included wall charger
- External Battery: Pack Compatible, not included
- Display: Active Matrix LCD
- Display Resolution: 640x480
- User Interface: Simple four button interface
- On Screen Symbology: Battery charge, ezoom state
- Weapon Compatibility: MSR semi-automatic up to .308 Cal.
- Video Out: Yes
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 3.3" x 2.9"
- Weight: < 2.4 lb