Fluke 101 Basic Digital Multimeter Pocket Portable Meter Equipment Industrial
- Basic dc accuracy 0.5%
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- Diode and continuity test with buzzer, Rugged, durable design.
- Small lightweight design for one-handed use
- Automatic shutdown, Battery is easy to replace
Details: Product Introduction
The first-choice multimeter for electrical professionals.
Designed for basic electrical tests, the Fluke 101 digital multimeter offers reliable measurements for residential/commercial electricians and heating and air conditioning technicians. This small, lightweight multimeter fits comfortably in your hand but is rugged enough to withstand daily use for years to come.
When it comes to professional-grade affordable multimeters, the Fluke 101 digital multimeter is your best choice.
Functions and Features:
1) New appearance , compact size , grasp comfort, weighing only 160g, can easily into a pocket or easily carry.
2) Auto power-saving mode
3) Autoranging tests easier and more quickly ; while reducing the number of rotations Handicaps extend instrument longevity .
4) Data hold function , easier to read the measurement result.
5) Meets IEC61010-1 CATIII 600V safety rating criteria , the user can test a wider range of applications and testing , and testing safer, namely to protect the user's investment , but also to ensure the safe use of personnel and equipment .
6)Fluke SmartStrap ? intelligent magnetic versatile strap (Fluke101kit as standard , Fluke-101 is optional ) specially designed , adsorption, suspension, support, heart used to make the instrument easier to carry and perform tests .
You can see the Product Demo Video Clip at : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSXAmI0wCl0