Fluke-289/FVF FlukeView Forms Combo Kit
- TrendCapture graphically displays logged data session to quickly determine whether anomalies may have occurred.
- Unique logging and graphing capabilities mean you no longer need to download logged readings to a PC to detect a trend
- Stores up to 15,000 recorded events
- Real time clock for automatic time stamping of saved readings
- Large 50,000 count, 1/4 VGA display with a white backlight
Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
Details: The fluke 289 true-rms logging multimeter is the ultimate handheld tool for demanding applications that require high-precision. It quickly documents design performance and graphically displays what happened. Saving measurements allows you to name and recall measurements made in the field, and it has a real time clock for automatic time stamping of saved readings.