Fluke 323 True-RMS Clamp Meter
- Digital clamp meter measures AC current to 400 amp, AC and DC voltage to 600V, and resistance to 4 kilohms. Does not measure DC current
- True RMS sensing meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or non-linear loads, regardless of waveform
- Jaw opening measures current in a conductor up to 30mm without touching or interrupting the circuit
- Audible continuity sensor confirms that the circuit conducts electricity
- Meets IEC safety standard 61010-1, and is rated for CAT IV installations to 300V and CAT III installations to 600V
Legal Disclaimer: Returns accepted on all unused merchandise. 10% restocking fee applies.
Publisher: Fluke Corporation
Warranty: 2 years
Details: The Fluke true-rms clamp meter is a great clamp meter for general, grab-and-go troubleshooting needs. The Fluke 323 323-AMZN is ideally suited for current measurements up to 400 a in tight cable compartments.