Fluke 4910331 T6-600 Electrical Tester with Field Sense Technology
- Measure voltage with or without test leads
- Be safer: measure voltage to 600V through the open fork, without test leads
- Be faster: not need to open covers or remove wire nuts - simultaneously measure voltage and current
- Be everywhere: 17.8 mm open fork is widest in the industry; measure up to 200 A on 4/0 wires (120 mm2).
- FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage
Publisher: Fluke Industrial (Fluke Electronics Corp)
Release Date: 2017-10-12
Details: The t6-600 with field sense technology lets you measure AC voltage and AC current with or without Test leads. Its compact design lets you access tight spaces that were previously not possible. With field sense selected, slide the open jaw around a cable and measure up to 200 a and 600 V without breaking the circuit. The backlight display makes the values easy to read. Rated to 600V cat III and with resistance measuring up to 1000 ω, the T6 is the perfect front-line tool for basic troubleshooting.